please read if you have donated or plan gn donating cards to claybates kids at work

Well as I thought I was doing a good deed for the kids and something really nice, I have gotten into some trouble at work. I was given some feedback about giving out the guys names. So if you ever want to donate again please just send them directly to me from now on. Thanks Clay Scott.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ok give me ur addy, i havent sent out yet

Clay Scott
    102 Maher Drive
    Boys Town, NE 68010

Same address just put my name....thanks this will stop any feedback I may get...

Thank Clay

Yikes...my package should be recieved by one of your kids this week. Just let them know it's UPS (brown truck), so they might ask for a signature (don't think so though since it's Ground).

But yea, in times like theses...gotta be careful with information on minors. It crossed my mind beforehand, but I thought it was ok at the house you were working at.

Vic

I sent out to one of the kids :(.....hope there is no problem

Its not a big deal...Just in the future don't send to kids names...If something comes up I just have to have proof for the people at my work that I know you guys and that your good people...If you could throw away any of the guys names I would appreciate it. I'm pretty sure your all good people...

Thanks Clay

It should be ok with the guys names I gave none of them have parents that can't contact them or have people on a no contact list. These kids are stand up kids and very mature. I wouldn't think its any different sending in exchange cards you get in packs that the kids have put there names on...Any ways thanks for the help and peace...