Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking to buy autos/GU

looking to buy autos/GU

I am looking to buy autos and GUs. nothing high-end. Maybe around $20 would be nice. I could buy 1 auto for around $20 or a couple GU. im not looking to spend too much more. LMK what you have. thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I only have these, as I don't collect football:

2001 Fleer Legacy 1000 Yard Club Doubles COREY DILLON/TERRELL DAVIS Jerseys card, #erd/400, #CD-TD, BV $25 ($7.50 delivered),
    2001 SP Authentic KOREN ROBINSON Jersey card, #erd/500, #94, BV $60 ($15.00 delivered),

The BV's and prices are listed or you can have them both for $20.00 delivered and I'll even throw in a 1981 Terry Bradshaw Topps card, BV $6, for free as well.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

east - i kinda like this

Bernard Berrian 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs Gold Auto #18/25 ($60)

bbcards - sorry but not that interested. thanks for the offer.

If you haven't already please check my thread, it has a list of cards with prices.
    Thanks,
    Jason

here is the thread link:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=167968

i like these

$2.50
    Teyo Johnson (Auto) 03 Bowman Signs of the Future #SF-TJ

$4
    Plaxico Buress (Yellow/Black/White off stripe on sleeve) 02 Fleer Showcase Footballs Best NNO (Pic on site nice) --- wheres the pic?
    LaDainian Tomlinson (blue) 05 UD Debut Sunday Swatches #SU-LT

$7
    Kyle Orton (FB) / Mark Bradley (FB with holes) / Reggie Brown (FB) / Ryan Moats (FB) 05 Playoff Honors Rookie Quads SN# 64/75 #RQ-6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast