Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kobe = PUNK thoughts of kobe vs mike miller

after seeing his quotes on his forearm to the face on miller i have completely lost respect for him. He flagrently jacked another man in the face and is proud of it. Sure miller hit first but that was on a shot with a flaling arm. Miller had already passed the ball and was completly defenseless... i have no problem with rough play as i grew up in indiana where it is expected but that is ridiculous. At least put on a fake smile and apologize like you did when you cheated on your wife and ran shaq out of town.

any thoughts?

2. Kronozio
    Nothing unusual...happens all the time in sports. In baseball you see beanball wars, in hockey you see retaliatory hits/fights, in football you see personal fouls, and in basketball you see the flagrant fouls. When you're in the heat of competition things like that happen, I'd rather him be honest about it then act as if their were no intent.

this is a little different... if you were watching the game he was taking cheap shots all night with the intent to hurt someone. It was not just a simple act he intentionally stuck out his forearm to nail miller in the face.

He just wanted to get back at Miller just like Wade got back at Kobe on Christmas with that Intentional elbow after Kobe accidentally hit him on the face (flagrant on Wade). When Kobe taking cheap shots ALL NIGHT? I watched the game and that foul on Miller was the only foul he intentionally commited, this kind of stuff happens all the time in sports.

I almost think that it was good in the sense that he isn't letting himself get pushed around. I think this happens a lot to Kobe, players trying to muscle him around and such and getting away with it. I agree with the honesty thing - he was called for a flagrant foul, which by definition is intentional, so at least he's being straight up about it instead of acting like it was an accident. I never really condone violence, but I can understand why he did what he did.

Perfect topic title. Kobe is a punk and a little cry baby. I put him on my "Biggest Loser" list a long time ago.

So far my list consists of:

1) Barry Bonds
    2) Allen Iverson
    3) Kobe Bryant
    4) Mark Gastineau
    5) Jim Gray - News Reporter
    Last edited by EB31; 12-30-2005 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EB31
    Perfect topic title. Kobe is a punk and a little cry baby. I put him on my "Biggest Loser" list a long time ago.

So far my list consists of:

1) Barry Bonds
    2) Kobe Bryant
    3) Mark Gastineau
    4) Jim Gray - News Reporter
    lol, that's pretty funny, but i still dont think Kobe is a punk, lol.

Wasn't meant to be funny at all. All on that list are losers and pathetic punks.

Both of the games are against Utah, they'll split now that Kobe is gone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast