FT: (COWBOYS) Dual Auto Julius Jones & Drew Bledsoe 8/70

Im looking for a nice rex grossman auto, or possibly another bears dual auto
    lmk below is a scan of the card ......05 UD Reflections BV$80
    thanks load.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Please check my trade page.

Thanks
    Collecting Dallas Cowboy Autos and Patches / Football HOF autos and Baseball Cardinals Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

myblues
    anyway I could get a scan of this: 2005 Absolute Marks of Fame 038/100 Michael Vick
    lmk load.

#1roethfan
    I like the dual bears auto you have, do you have the BV??
    lmk
    load.

Here you go:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4..._mof_mv_au.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by load.
    myblues
    anyway I could get a scan of this: 2005 Absolute Marks of Fame 038/100 Michael Vick
    lmk load.

#1roethfan
    I like the dual bears auto you have, do you have the BV??
    lmk
    load.
    Collecting Dallas Cowboy Autos and Patches / Football HOF autos and Baseball Cardinals Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2000 Upper Deck MVP ProSign Shaun Alexander SA $ 60.00 (Im showing in the qaurtley that this card is only at $40, lmk if it has moved up or thats your price, please)
    this is the order of what I like let me know on the alexander, and then maybe you can find something else on my tradelist that you like for the rest....

2000 Upper Deck MVP ProSign Shaun Alexander SA $ 60.00
    2004 SPX SPXiciting Rookie Auto Jersey 452/1499 Bernard Berrian 203 $ 20.00
    2000 Greats of the Game Feel The Game Classics Walter Payton 15 $ 60.00
    2004 Topps Fan Favorites Autographs Gary Fencik GF $ 30.00

sorry on the vick scan I just wasnt a fan of that design, thanks for the scan though
    load.

The Alexander went up to $60 in this months Beckett. What BV are you looking for on the Pujols (I'm sure I don't have enough) and what does the TD GU #d to 25 book at?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by load.
    2000 Upper Deck MVP ProSign Shaun Alexander SA $ 60.00 (Im showing in the qaurtley that this card is only at $40, lmk if it has moved up or thats your price, please)
    this is the order of what I like let me know on the alexander, and then maybe you can find something else on my tradelist that you like for the rest....

2000 Upper Deck MVP ProSign Shaun Alexander SA $ 60.00
    2004 SPX SPXiciting Rookie Auto Jersey 452/1499 Bernard Berrian 203 $ 20.00
    2000 Greats of the Game Feel The Game Classics Walter Payton 15 $ 60.00
    2004 Topps Fan Favorites Autographs Gary Fencik GF $ 30.00

sorry on the vick scan I just wasnt a fan of that design, thanks for the scan though
    load.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content