Looking for 2 bv or under Inserts.. buying mostly, might trade!

I am looking to stock up on any low book value 2 or under inserts.. I have 75 bucks to spend plus 30 in paypal.. I might entertain any trades as well but right now all i have besides the inserts are some #eds and gu and i dont know if i wanna trade them away right now..

If you dont mind selling at 90% off the high book send a list to me in a PM and i will get back with you right away as im home on vacation for the holiday.. Please let me know asap.. Thanks Alot..

I am Only looking for ones that book for 2 or under so most people shouldnt have a problem letting go of them for what im offering in return money wise as you will be clearing space and getting money to buy whatever you want to with it in the process..

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Check my 90% off BV list at:

All of them have their BV's and are for sale at 90% off BV (except for one).
    LMK what you like or need.
    Thank you.

bbcards4sale -- I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I would love to buy all the inserts you have for 2 bv or under for 90% off bv as thats how much im looking to buy for anyways.. Thanks Alot..