Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING TO BUY TRADE

jonny5nugs

LOOKING TO BUY TRADE

I AM LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANY MICHIGAN ST. ROOKIES,GAME USED, OR AUTO'S J. RICHARDSON,Z. RANDOLPH, MO PETE, CLEAVES, DUCKET, BURESS AND MASON IN PARTICULAR......................

- ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR RARE CARDS,AND ROOKIES OF THESE PLAYERS
    FOOTBALL.....J.BETIS, K. STEWART, J. PLUMMER,C. WOODSON,D BREES, D.TERRELL, A. THOMAS,L. COLES,B. EURLACHER, A. RANDEL-EL.
    BASKETBALL..... A.IVERSON,A.WALKER,C. BILLUPS,B. WELLS,J. CRAWFORD,B.DAVIS, M FIZER,E. CURRY,T.PARKER, T CHANDLER, T. MURPHY, R. JEFFERSON,D. WAGONER, J. WILLIAMS,K. RUSH, T. PRINCE, J. JEFFRIES.ROOKIE CARDS,SERIAL #ED, AUTO OR G.U ONLY PLEASE

........HAVE TONS OF BASKETBALL FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL TO TRADE FROM 1986 TO PRESENT EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED PLAYER FOR SALE OR TRADE@[email protected]

SCF Rewards

I have a 2001 Vanguard Blue #111 serial #219/299 of Anthony Thomas bv$24 if interested I collect bb. Make me an offer
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

check out my site under rookies thanx.....

SCF Rewards
    See minerbetter's Items on eBay

I have these cards 92 UD J.Bettis rc, a 97 Donruss J.PLummer rc, 00 Vanguard P.Burress HIGH Voltage rc, 00 Vanguard L. coles rc #ed511/762, a02 UD A. Randle -EL, a 01 topps combo A. Thomas rc, and last a 96 ScoreBoard Allen Iverson rc. If interested please let know Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See horns2891's Items on eBay

I have this:

00 Stad. Clud Burress RC
    00 Donruss Rated Rookie Coles RC(1607/2500)
    00 Impact Coles RC
    00 Score Coles RC
    01 Topps Combos A.Thomas
    02 Ovation Milestones Bettis
    02 Ovation Standing "O" Bettis
    Always looking for Correa, Altuve, Springer, and Bregman I can use

SCF Rewards

I have the following:

1995 Pacific Trading #68

1995 Collector's Choice #U51

let me know if you're interested

[email protected]

thanks

Phil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the board Jonny5!
    :D

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: LOOKING TO BUY TRADE

Originally posted by jonny5nugs
    I AM LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANY MICHIGAN ST. ROOKIES,GAME USED, OR AUTO'S J. RICHARDSON,Z. RANDOLPH, MO PETE, CLEAVES, DUCKET, BURESS AND MASON IN PARTICULAR......................

- ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR RARE CARDS,AND ROOKIES OF THESE PLAYERS
    FOOTBALL.....J.BETIS, K. STEWART, J. PLUMMER,C. WOODSON,D BREES, D.TERRELL, A. THOMAS,L. COLES,B. EURLACHER, A. RANDEL-EL.
    BASKETBALL..... A.IVERSON,A.WALKER,C. BILLUPS,B. WELLS,J. CRAWFORD,B.DAVIS, M FIZER,E. CURRY,T.PARKER, T CHANDLER, T. MURPHY, R. JEFFERSON,D. WAGONER, J. WILLIAMS,K. RUSH, T. PRINCE, J. JEFFRIES.ROOKIE CARDS,SERIAL #ED, AUTO OR G.U ONLY PLEASE

........HAVE TONS OF BASKETBALL FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL TO TRADE FROM 1986 TO PRESENT EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED PLAYER FOR SALE OR TRADE@[email protected]

I have a lot of jersey from some of the people you are looking at check me out here
    here is a fizer, I got baron, bonzi, iverson, jeffries, prince, all gu or #'d cards

gio

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bilsd1818's Items on eBay

I have the following.
    1. 97 Edge Extreme parallel card "hand numbered" 229/500 of #138 Kordell Stewart.
    2. 01 Donruss Classics "Timeless Classics" #102 of Drew Brees rc serial #019/100 and PSA 8.5.
    3. 01 Leaf Stars & Rookies rc #189 of Drew Brees.
    4. 01 Pacific Dynagon rc #107 of David Terrell PSA 9.
    4. 01 Private Stock "Silver Framed" rc #117 of Anthony Thomas serial #67/99.
    5. 97 Stadium Club rc #199 of Jake Plummer.
    6. (2) 97 Topps Gallery rc's #23 of Jake Plummer.
    7. 93 Playoff rc #294 of Jerome Bettis.
    8. 93 Bowman rc #264 of Jerome Bettis.
    9. 98 Playoff Absolute "Statistically Speaking" #15 of Jerome Bettis.
    If interested email me [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Billups Topps Chrome Rookie Card REFRACTOR. If you are interested please let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast