Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lookin to get rid of GU

Lookin to get rid of GU

I have a bunch of game used I am looking to get rid of. Check out my site for all pics and get back to me if interested. Thanks!
    http://www.freewebs.com/robbiewoodside/

2003 Playoff Prestige Turning Pro Jerseys - E. James TP-8 (112/250)

check my site in sig, Thanks

What are you looking for the james jsy 03 Prestige and the McNabb Yard Markers jsy. I have a Shockey SP Legendary Cuts jsy I would think about trading...BV 40 its a blue jersey. Are the corners sharp on both cards and borders clean no creases or scuffs on surface...Let me know

Clay

Hello, My son checked your site and likes the Turning Pro of James, The Harrison Jersey, The McNabbs Jerseys, Check our site and LMK. Ray

What are you looking for on the rice ball and the dayne jsy

Jay

p.s. i Have interest in others, such as the james jsys and all that but will wait if those dont go

I'm interested in your McNabb jersey and very interested in your Bledsoe jersey. I don't have much football cards but I like the Bills. LMK. Also what do they each book?

Originally posted by claybate
    What are you looking for the james jsy 03 Prestige and the McNabb Yard Markers jsy. I have a Shockey SP Legendary Cuts jsy I would think about trading...BV 40 its a blue jersey. Are the corners sharp on both cards and borders clean no creases or scuffs on surface...Let me know

Clay
    I am very interested in that Shockey. I will pay you cash and cards or just cards for it. LMK check my site.

damn bills fan got to the bledsoe first. I usaully dont want him unless hes on the bills. pm me if he doesnt want it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast