Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Just won off of eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Milwaukee Brewers Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Bucks
    Twitter: @Ray_Radomski See raytango_84's Items on eBay

Just won off of eBay

a box of 2005 Donruss Zenith Football for about $29.00 delivered. Can't wait to see what I'll get.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pd_in_bham's Items on eBay

i am pretty sure that is a retail box

sam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Milwaukee Brewers Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Bucks
    Twitter: @Ray_Radomski See raytango_84's Items on eBay

yeah it's a retail box, guess I should start reading the entire description no matter how long and how many colors the text is in

See kingdwade3's Items on eBay

It's still a nice box,and I have a feeling your gonna pull something nice.GOOD LUCK

SCF Rewards
    Country

jkgill on ebay always sells retail i actually almost picked one up but then i read the bottom, but good luck,

matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

very sneaky write a long description and then at the very last line after people really have stopped reading his crap by then he says its retail nothing wrong with what hes doing just sneaky ,if i see his name on an auction i automatically won,t bid take care spuds

SCF Rewards
    See sdridethelightning14's Items on eBay

Hey good luck anyways. You never know I have heard of some sweet retail pulls. Let us know how it worked out for you.

Country

I am pretty sure that isn't even a standard retail box. The end of the listing says 8 packs/4 cards per pack. That is a blaster box. The retail boxes give you 24 pack, I believe. You actually just spent $29 on a box that you could pick up at the local Walmart for $19.99. Sorry to tell you that, but that guy sells mostly blaster boxes on Ebay. Sometimes he doesn't even list how many packs per box; so you have no idea what kind of box you are buying.

Country

By the way, I bought one of those blaster boxes and I got (1) Epix 3rd Down Chad Pennington /400 card, a Brushi Black-and-Blue insert, and a Warrick Dunn artist proof. Nothing to get excited about, but the cards are very nice looking.