Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Although I hate the Packers with a passion, I had to pick this up!

Just picked up this 2005 Zenith Auto Prime Patch 4/5 for roughly 23 shipped. I think I got a pretty good deal, opinions please? Btw, its Terrence Murphy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Btw, I noticed the 98.5% feedback, but I thought it was worth the chance. Especially since I will be paying with paypal.

4. Kronozio
    I figured it was too good a deal to pass up on. Now I just gotta hold onto it till next season, and hell be a star. Lol. I may trade it, I havent made up my mind yet.

Ya. I got a ton of his stuff. If he gets good im rich. LOL.

Lol, I really dislike the Packers, but considering he was an OK player before he went down, I figure this was a good investment.

Good deal indeed.. Take it to a card shop and Im sure you wont have trouble moving it for at least cards that cash value 40-50 bucks.

Jay

Thanks for the input. Im still debating on whether or not to keep it till next year, and see how well he plays, or unload it when I get it. Tough Decision.

That 'der card is purty! You got a pretty sweet deal on it, although I've noticed that Terrence Murphy stuff sells for next to nothing right now. If I were you, I'd hang on to it. I think Murphy is going to be a stud. He's got that Sterling Sharpe/Hines Ward-type body that will make him a demon catching passes over the middle and turning them into long gainers. I'd like to pick up some Murphy stuff myself. I have a few low-end RCs and such, but he's got some really cool high-end stuff out there, like the one you just picked up. Right now, due to the Packers suckiness, its probably the the best time in 15 years to pick up their stuff. Usually the Packers are the best selling team on E-bay by a far margin, but they've come back to the rest of the pack this year.

The Murphy definitely is nice. I saw a Favre auto, Uncertified, but im positive it was real, go for like 30 bucks. Said it was from a shopko signing in green bay. Stuff is definitely cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast