Thread: need help please read!!

Exclamation need help please read!!

i got offered these cards from upperdeck for exchange because a redemption i sent in has taken to long. which card is the best card?

-SHAUN ALEXANDER x-SHAUN ALEXANDER- 2000 UPPER DECK MVP PRO SIGN
    TIKI BARBER x-TIKI BARBER- 2005 UD PORTRAITS SIGNATURE PORTRAITS 8X10
    -MARION BARBER III x-MARION BARBER III- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -MEL BLOUNT x-MEL BLOUNT- 2000 LEGENDS AUTO
    -DREW BREES x-DREW BREES- 2000 UPPER DECK E-CARD PRIZES AUTO
    -JASON CAMPBELL x-JASON CAMPBELL- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -BRAYLON EDWARDS x-BRAYLON EDWARDS- 2005 UD PORTRAITS SIGNATURE PORTRAITS 8X10
    -BRAYLON EDWARDS x-BRAYLON EDWARDS- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -DOUG FLUTIE x-DOUG FLUTIE- 2000 LEGENDS GOLD AUTO NUMBERED TO 25
    -JEFF GARCIA x-JEFF GARCIA- 2001 UPPER DECK GAME JERSEY AUTO
    -ANTONIO GATES x-ANTONIO GATES- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -EDDIE GEORGE x-EDDIE GEORGE- 2000 LEGENDS GOLD AUTO NUMBERED TO 25
    -TRENT GREEN x-TRENT GREEN- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -LARRY JOHNSON x-LARRY JOHNSON- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -SONNY JURGENSEN x-SONNY JURGENSEN- 2000 LEGENDS GOLD AUTO NUMBERED TO 25
    -JACK LAMBERT x-JACK LAMBERT- 2005 UD PORTRAITS SIGNATURE PORTRAITS 8X10
    -BYRON LEFTWICH x-BYRON LEFTWICH- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -RAY LEWIS x-RAY LEWIS- 1999 SPSE
    -J. P. LOSMAN x-J. P. LOSMAN- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -MUHSIN MUHAMMAD x-MUHSIN MUHAMMAD- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -TERRENCE MURPHY x-TERRENCE MURPHY- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -KYLE ORTON x-KYLE ORTON- 2005 REFLECTIONS SIGNATURE REFLECTIONS RED
    -CHRIS REDMAN x-CHRIS REDMAN- 2000 UPPER DECK GOLD RESERVE UD AUTHENTICS GOLD NUMBERED TO 25
    -AARON RODGERS x-AARON RODGERS- 2005 UD PORTRAITS SIGNATURE PORTRAITS 8X10
    -FRAN TARKENTON x-FRAN TARKENTON- 2005 UD PORTRAITS SIGNATURE PORTRAITS 8X10
    -FRANK THOMAS x-FRANK THOMAS- 2000 UPPER DECK LEGENDS LEGENDARY SIGNATURES

please help!

if i had to choose id go with the barber, but i do like the giants so that sort of weighed my decision, btw what was your redemption for originally

it was a sean taylor reflections rookie auto. also i should ask this which card is the most valuable?

If youre looking for most valuable, the Tarkenton might be - his cards usually sell really well.

I'd go with one of the HOF'er autos myself like the Tarkenton, Lambert, or Jurgensen.

well it looks like the alexander is going for the most on ebay. there is one on there for $41.99 with 2 days to go. so i think im going to go with that one. anyone know what the alexander auto books for?

I would go for the Lambert.. Steeler HOF collectors are agressive buyers.

Jay

i went ahead and got the alexander. hes from kentucky where im from and hes the playing the best in the nfl right now. so i went with him.