Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

COA's and LOA's that are NOT allowed to be sold through SCF.

• Autographed items with COAs and LOAs, or references to COAs and LOAs from the following people or organizations:

• ACE Authentic

• Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC

• Christopher L. Morales

• CSC Collectibles

• Donald Frangipani

• Forensic Document Services

• Hollywood Dreams

• J. DiMaggio Co. / J. DiMaggio Company

• Legends Sports Memorabilia

• Nathan's Autographs / N.E. Autographs

• Nicholas Burczyk

• Pro Sports / Pro Sports Memorabilia

• Rare and Signed.com

• Robert Prouty

• R.R.'s Sports Cards & Collectibles

• SCAA / Front Page Art / Angelo Marino

• Slamdunk Sportscards & Memorabilia

• Sports Alley Memorabilia

• Sports Management Group

• Stan's Sports / Stans Sports Memorabilia

• TTA Authentic (formerly STAT Authentic)

• Universal Memorabilia

• XMI Authentications

• USA Authentics

• Blank COAs and LOAs

• COAs and LOAs as stand-alone items

• COAs and LOAs from anyone listed on the FBI's Operation Bullpen website

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/autographs.html

http://www.fbi.gov/sandiego/about-us...ation-bullpen/

This thread is NOT and I repeat, NOT for calling people out, it is simply as a reference for those who are new or even existing memorabilia collectors of some of the COA's/LOA's that will not be allowed to be sold here on SCF. This list has been compiled through EBAY and the FBI as well as other numerous sources.

I repeat once again, this is NOT for calling members out, if you have issues then you need to bring it up directly with a moderator when it comes to legitimacy issues.

Let's keep the hobby safe and fun for everyone.

BANNED

Country

Gai?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

BANNED

Country

PLEASE?.......to me and ALOT of other collectors GAI is junk!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean...please ban GAI COAs. Junk is an understatement.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers
    See joshuadusarmy's Items on eBay

GAI, PSA or any other 3rd party authenticator is simply giving you an opinion. Fact is none of them are going to be right all the time. The only way to know for sure is to be there when its signed or buy 3rd party COA's that state it was "signed in the presence of" PSA, Upper Deck for example have these types of COA's. Be safe do your own research on the players autograph. And regardless of what COA it comes with use your own educated opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

GAI has stopped giving their opinion and simply hands authenticity stickers to anyone who pays them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

I have 2 GAI Auto's 1 Jerry Rice, and 1 Steve Young, now that they went out of business, and the GV Numbers dont match, what should I do? I paid $75.00 each from a Hobby Shop I trust or trusted, back in 2009.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please post photos of the autographs. GAI was a sort of reputable company for a while, however, when they went bankrupt they started authenticating everything that was sent to them because they knew it would generate more money. There are some authentic autographs from the past out there with GAI stickers, but I'd say that at least 80% of items with their certs are fakes. If you post photos, we can take a look and try to tell you if you were one of the lucky ones who has a real GAI item. Regardless, there's nothing you can do. Simply having a GAI sticker hurts their value significantly on the secondary market.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

Please post photos of the autographs. GAI was a sort of reputable company for a while, however, when they went bankrupt they started authenticating everything that was sent to them because they knew it would generate more money. There are some authentic autographs from the past out there with GAI stickers, but I'd say that at least 80% of items with their certs are fakes. If you post photos, we can take a look and try to tell you if you were one of the lucky ones who has a real GAI item. Regardless, there's nothing you can do. Simply having a GAI sticker hurts their value significantly on the secondary market.

Sure, I will do in a few moments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast