1989 Score football fakes: How to spot them?

Just got a Barry Sanders 1989 Score rookie, graded 10 by BCCG. Looking closely, some of the edges / lines are a bit blurry in comparision to another 1989 score FB in my collection. The Sanders is graded but I don't believe that BCCG (low end) does verification, I think it's just a grading service.

Does anyone have a link or a blurb to the characteristics of these fakes? A quick Google serach returned not much info. Any help would be great.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

On the back to the lower right there is the copyright for 1989 Score. It should be composed of clean solid lines - absolutely no fuzziness of dot structures. You should be able to read the copyright symbol and the year clearly. If not, then most likely you have a counterfeit card.

Quote Originally Posted by ms4epg1
    On the back to the lower right there is the copyright for 1989 Score. It should be composed of clean solid lines - absolutely no fuzziness of dot structures. You should be able to read the copyright symbol and the year clearly. If not, then most likely you have a counterfeit card.
    thanks for the reply.

i can definitely read the copyright score lettering, it is very crisp. the blurry lines on my card are on the front face, mostly where the white border mets the green edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobey
    thanks for the reply.

i can definitely read the copyright score lettering, it is very crisp. the blurry lines on my card are on the front face, mostly where the white border mets the green edges.
    Then it is a legitimate copy that is slightly off-register giving it that "fuzzy look".