Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I don't have any scans but sold my Tom Brady Premier Date RC for BV to pay for half of my wife's laptop on x-mas.
    I also had a Wes Welker Contenders auto BGS 9.5 tat I sold for $250

Those are the two that come to mind at the moment.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

some sick cards guys
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

Bought this in 2009 for not much more than $40 sold it last year for close to $400 I wish I still had it

Sold this in 2010 when he was hurt I'm still not sure why.

My first 1/1 pull that I sold not long after I got it.

And finally these 4 just because of what rare cards they are.

That finley brought a Nice profit!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1of23 View Post
    :confused0054: Knowshon is on it to?!? Thats probably top 5 cards ive ever seen on a personal scale
    Yeah pretty sweet pull, listed it one time wih reserve and it did not break $1100. I passed on it just too sweet to sell that cheap.

I really miss these 2 now, at the time I remember thinking I got something great for them, just don't remember what...

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by trask7 View Post
    Yeah pretty sweet pull, listed it one time wih reserve and it did not break $1100. I passed on it just too sweet to sell that cheap.
    i've sent you MULTIPLE PMs regarding that quad...but haven't gotten 1 response. i guess you dont want to move it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by vosen8832 View Post
    Bought this in 2009 for not much more than $40 sold it last year for close to $400 I wish I still had it

Sold this in 2010 when he was hurt I'm still not sure why.

My first 1/1 pull that I sold not long after I got it.

And finally these 4 just because of what rare cards they are.

i wish i could've gotten that Pettigrew from you...he's another one I PC...sweet cards!

I parted with these on good terms with nice sales but I still miss them...

Mine would be a Jerry Rice/Jeff Garcia Dual Autograph Ball card from 2001 UD MVP #ed 25/25.....I pulled the card myself from an Ames blister pack in Worcester, Mass. in the late summer of 2001. If you are from the northeast you might remember Ames. It was a redemption and I mailed it in. I traded it to a guy I knew, and got it back in 2006 before having to sell it in 2007 for school reasons. I got $225 for it. That would be a little on the high side now, but I need the card for nostalgia reasons. UD used to put the sickest pulls in retail for a few years, and now they don't and Topps sometimes does. Topps actually kinda sucked for a while during that era......crazy how things change.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast