Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GU Lot for sale or trade plus a Newman Auto and Chrome Refractor RC

Here is the Lot thats for sell
    02 Topps Pristine NFL Reebok Rookie Premiere Deshaun Foster BV 8
    01 Fleer Rookie Retro jsy of Rod Gardner maroon jsy perfect shape card. BV 25
    00 UD Graded jsy of Thomas Jones Maroon Jsy BV 20
    01 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandems Barlow/Henry jsys blue and red BV 30

02 SP Legendary Cuts Rookie Recruits Shockey jsy blue BV 40, and Antonio Bryant jsy white BV 15
    02 Fleer Hot Prospects Roy Willams 727/1000 jsy white BV 25, Williams Green 270/1000 jsy brown and white BV 25, Josh McCown 712/1000 jsy Maroon BV 15, Maurice Morris 666/1000 jsy dark blue BV 10
    02 Bowman Best Javon Walker jsy green BV , Josh McCown jsy maroon BV 12, 2 Deshaun Foster jsys one black and white the other just black BV 10 on each.

03 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Gold Chrome Refractor RC of Terence Newman BV 40
    03 Press Pass Bronze Auto of Terence Newman BV 25

Total BV on all of these cards is $410.00 Would Deliver Insured and Greatly Packaged for $150.00 thats 35% of BV. Pretty Good Deal. Or I will Sell Individually at 45% of BV plus 1 dollar for delivery. I would also trade for 03 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Gold Chrome Refractors of RC's, Portis RC Cards Nice ones, Ramsey RC Cards Nice ones, Roy Williams RC nice ones, Edgerrin James RC Nice ones, Matt Hasselbeck RC nice ones, Koren Robinson RC nice ones, Rod Gardner RC nice ones or Chad Johnson RC nice ones, Joey Porter RC nice ones. Like Bowman Chrome, Bowman Best, Finest, Topps Pristine, Fleer Maximum and cards of that sort... Every Card is in Excellent Shape. All in top loaders and team bags. I have Pay Pal or except money order.
    If interested you can email me at scottcr1976@msn.com or leave message on post...

Thanks Clay Scott :hop:

I was just wondering if you would consider breaking up the lot. i really want the roy williams gu or the antonio bryant gu. let me know what you want in return if you can split it up. thanks

I will let you know I'm going to leave this out there for a couple of days. Its a pretty dam good deal. Someone out there that is a Big Collector or some kid that has money from his summer time job should want them. Every card is in perfect shape. A very nice lot. I'm only selling because we have tons of weddings we are in and I'm sending my wife to Florida for a couple of days....I will let you know if I don't get any offers...

clay

strongdude85
    Im not trying to rip on you or anything. I just think that most people arent going to have that much money to spend all at once, maybe you should just break it up and sell singally, you will get more money that way too

Ya good Idea...I thought I would probably do that.

Thanks Clay

Would you take a:

2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Clinton Portis RC BV$20
    Plus a $5-$10 card

for

2003 Press Pass Bronze Terence Newman Auto

???
    LMK Thanks

what other Portis RC's do you have. Do you have any of these players, Shockey, Williams Green, Roy Williams, Carr, Moss, Edgerin James. I really like Bowman Chrome stuff and Fleer Maximum....Let me know
    Clay

I have these other Portis:

2002 Topps RC
    2002 Upper Deck MVP RC
    2002 Sage HIT RC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast