Orvella & Gomes autos, McGriff bat and more for the Devil Ray fans

Hi all,

Have found myself with some extra game-used and autos as well as quite a few numbered and rookie cards, so thought I'd group them by team and see if I can move them in a large lot. First group I made is everyone's favorite lovable loser, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Here are the cards I have available:

Chad Orvella 2005 Bowman's Best #119 certified autograph (signed on sticker in blue ink) serial #128/199
    Joey Gomes 2002 Justifiable #46 certified autograph (signed on card in blue ink) hand numbered 569/1000
    Fred McGriff 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Edition "Piece of the Action - Bound for the Hall" #B-FM game-used bat (diamond shaped wood slice inscribed with baseball and McGriff's #29)
    Carlos Hines 2004 UD Ultimate Collection RC #134 platinum parallel serial #10/10
    Delmon Young 2003 Donruss Champions RC #306 (some white showing at the top of the card)
    BJ Upton 2004 Ultra "Lucky 13" RC serial #/500
    Carl Crawford 1999 Topps Traded RC #T75
    Scott Kazmir 2005 Finest #15 refractor serial #213/399
    Alec Zumwalt 2004 UD Play Ball "Rookie Portfolio" #162 serial #511/2004
    BJ Upton (#212) & Scott Kazmir (#260) 2004 Upper Deck "Star Rookies"
    Delmon Young 2004 Bowman Chrome #145
    BJ Upton 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP159
    Joey Gathright 2004 Bowman Heritage RC #261
    Josh Hamilton 1999 SP Top Prospects "Big Town Dreams" #B2

Looking to move the whole lot together and would prefer to sell, but I will listen to any offer. If selling, I do not have Paypal, so the forms of payment I accept are concealed cash and money orders.

Please let me know if you have interest in this lot.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    up, up, up. don't have to be a Devil Rays fan to be interested in this one, you know. :)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyts
    What are you looking for on the lot??
    ^Was thinking in the neighborhood of $20 or so but I am open to offers. Could use the space as much as anything else. Let me know what you're thinking.

Thanks for the reply,

bump. still looking to move these whether in a trade, a sale, or a combination. do want to avoid using them in a ritual sacrifice, though. ;)

anyone need these?