Orvella & Gomes autos, McGriff bat and more for the Devil Ray fans

Hi all,

Have found myself with some extra game-used and autos as well as quite a few numbered and rookie cards, so thought I'd group them by team and see if I can move them in a large lot. First group I made is everyone's favorite lovable loser, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Here are the cards I have available:

Chad Orvella 2005 Bowman's Best #119 certified autograph (signed on sticker in blue ink) serial #128/199
    Joey Gomes 2002 Justifiable #46 certified autograph (signed on card in blue ink) hand numbered 569/1000
    Fred McGriff 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Edition "Piece of the Action - Bound for the Hall" #B-FM game-used bat (diamond shaped wood slice inscribed with baseball and McGriff's #29)
    Carlos Hines 2004 UD Ultimate Collection RC #134 platinum parallel serial #10/10
    Delmon Young 2003 Donruss Champions RC #306 (some white showing at the top of the card)
    BJ Upton 2004 Ultra "Lucky 13" RC serial #/500
    Carl Crawford 1999 Topps Traded RC #T75
    Scott Kazmir 2005 Finest #15 refractor serial #213/399
    Alec Zumwalt 2004 UD Play Ball "Rookie Portfolio" #162 serial #511/2004
    BJ Upton (#212) & Scott Kazmir (#260) 2004 Upper Deck "Star Rookies"
    Delmon Young 2004 Bowman Chrome #145
    BJ Upton 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP159
    Joey Gathright 2004 Bowman Heritage RC #261
    Josh Hamilton 1999 SP Top Prospects "Big Town Dreams" #B2

Looking to move the whole lot together and would prefer to sell, but I will listen to any offer. If selling, I do not have Paypal, so the forms of payment I accept are concealed cash and money orders.

Please let me know if you have interest in this lot.

Thanks,
    Craig

up, up, up. don't have to be a Devil Rays fan to be interested in this one, you know. :)

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyts
    What are you looking for on the lot??
    ^Was thinking in the neighborhood of $20 or so but I am open to offers. Could use the space as much as anything else. Let me know what you're thinking.

Thanks for the reply,
    Craig

bump. still looking to move these whether in a trade, a sale, or a combination. do want to avoid using them in a ritual sacrifice, though. ;)

anyone need these?

Craig