Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    05 sp authentic box break and 1 contenders auto

    HI. Ripped some stuff, heres what i got:

    2005 Contenders Chad Owens auto

    2005 sp authentic:
    Taylor Stubblefield rookie auto /850
    Carlos Rogers rookie fabrics jsy /100 (red)
    Muhsin Muhammad sfs auto

    Let me know if you like anything, thanks necron 9d9

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    yea, I got bummmed on my 2 boxes of SPA too. 5 auto's and 1 gu. no auto/patches 8-(

  4. #3

  5. #4
    linksmaker- yeah man, spa is sooooooo hit and miss. i missed (like always, lol), looks like you did too. oh well thats how it goes 95% of the time, but the other 5% is so cool... oh well. later, necron
    ps- lmk about your brandon jones contenders auto

    atrain2004- i like the tomlinson patch, but i don't know if i want to put 2 autos into it, if you'd even wanna trade it for the 2 autos. I'm sure i can find something for the owens auto, lmk what kind of bv you'd trade on it. thanks lmk necron

  6. #5
    I've got a case coming i hopefully it will have something and won't be a bust!

  7. #6
    Chuckymatt- in a case i would think you'd hit on something cool at least once or twice. auto/patches are i believe 1 in 2 boxes so in a case you ought to do allright. if you happen to get the pacman jones or courtney roby auto/patch PLEASE let me know, I NEED THEM! later necron.
    ps- good luck!

  8. #7

  9. #8
    atrain2004- i could really use any one of these:
    daruis watts 04 spx auto/jsy
    Ben Watson 04 spx auto/jsy
    greg jones 04 spx auto/jsy
    lmk if you'd trade any one of those for the owens auto
    thanks necron

  10. #9

  11. #10

    scan for atrain

    heres the scan. lmk thanks necron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.


  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on