Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 176 of 461 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ha!
    Not what I said at all and you know it.
    A woman, who happens to be the paranoid type as anyone can, who carries a gun on her is walking alone on a dark street one evening. You happen to turn onto the same lonely street and land just a few feet behind her. She, being the paranoid type or maybe even a racist, pulls out her gun and shoots you to "protect" herself.

Now that I've spelled it out like you're four year old, answer the question instead of making up something that isn't there to dodge it.

That's were mental health screenings come to play.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Really? 2.1 million times a year. That's 5,753.4 guns drawn a day in self defense. Where do you get this stuff? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Ha!
    Not what I said at all and you know it.
    A woman, who happens to be the paranoid type as anyone can, who carries a gun on her is walking alone on a dark street one evening. You happen to turn onto the same lonely street and land just a few feet behind her. She, being the paranoid type or maybe even a racist, pulls out her gun and shoots you to "protect" herself.

Now that I've spelled it out like you're four year old, answer the question instead of making up something that isn't there to dodge it.

I know this Isn't what this thread is about but hoo up a second. This is ridiculous. It doesn't happen this way. I know you didn't grow up around guns and don't like them but if you really see this playing out you need to get out more. The paranoid lady with a gun isn't going to turn and fire unless provoked. Most people who carry 99.999999% are responsible gun owners. The ones who aren't responsible are the ones that should be focused on limiting their access to gun instead of passing dumb legislation that does nothing to provide safety

Proceed with the funny signs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Really? 2.1 million times a year. That's 5,753.4 guns drawn a day in self defense. Where do you get this stuff? lol

These numbers can't be right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm cool with all of the following except for the gun part. I'm not giving up my second amendment rights for anyone. They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Benjamin Franklin

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Most would equate more government advocated by this poster as less freedom. It's sad that you equate owning a gun to freedom.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most would equate more government advocated by this poster as less freedom. It's sad that you equate owning a gun to freedom.

So explain to me how I as a grown man would be free by having the gov't take away the right to defend myself and my family and forcing me to to go to them for protection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

So explain to me how I as a grown man would be free by having the gov't take away the right to defend myself and my family and forcing me to to go to them for protection.

Again, you equate defending yourself to possessing a gun. I do not own a gun, and believe me, I am as FREE as the next guy.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Moi aussi.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, you equate defending yourself to possessing a gun. I do not own a gun, and believe me, I am as FREE as the next guy.

You are only free until someone tries to take your freedom from you. Since you do not believe in defending your freedoms and you put you and your families freedom and safety in the govt's hands you are not really free and only have an illusion of freedom.

Page 176 of 461 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast