Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 73 of 461 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683123173 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not familiar with British laws but here in American cocaine, weed, crystal, meth, and other illicit drugs are all illegal. However go to any street corner in American and you will not have any problem purchasing any of them. So tell me again how making guns illegal in America will reduce gun violence.

Because less people will have guns.
    If you made coffee illegal, a lot less people would drink Starbucks.

Plus I've been to a lot of American street corners and that is a pretty big generalisation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I notice you said "if there had been more heroes..." and I think that's perfect. Not guns, heroes. A gun is not required for a hero.
    Yet the Americans seem to think it is.

U.S.A! U.S.A!

FYI Harriet Tubman was often armed for her protection and was prepared to use her firearm on any slave who wanted to go back.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

People don't know what the semantics of either word is/are, unfortunately.

I am going to do something unheard of on forums, and admit I might have been wrong with moot and mute.
    I have been having a discussion with my housemate and I think 'moot point' is more of a North American thing and moot isn't used as much in the UK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because less people will have guns.
    If you made coffee illegal, a lot less people would drink Starbucks.

Plus I've been to a lot of American street corners and that is a pretty big generalisation.

I don't do any illegal drugs whatsoever but I know where to find them without too much hassle if I ever did. It's not hard at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't do any illegal drugs whatsoever but I know where to find them without too much hassle if I ever did. It's not hard at all.

Well that says more about your Police departments than it does about gun control

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

FYI Harriet Tubman was often armed for her protection and was prepared to use her firearm on any slave who wanted to go back.

Other than telling us that Harriet Tubman was a fat, racist, cow, what is the message here?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok so lets look at the last American school shooting.
    I can't see anywhere that Adam Lanza was a criminal prior to his shooting spree.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am going to do something unheard of on forums, and admit I might have been wrong with moot and mute.
    I have been having a discussion with my housemate and I think 'moot point' is more of a North American thing and moot isn't used as much in the UK.

I find North Americans use mute about 85-90% of the time. I think generally it has more to do with simply not knowing moot is a word. Like people who type out "once and awhile" when they mean "once in a while". People use words and phrases incorrectly, thinking it's correct because they've never really thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ok so lets look at the last American school shooting.
    I can't see anywhere that Adam Lanza was a criminal prior to his shooting spree.

It's a funny little catch 22 the pro gun side has created. They never say "prior to the crime" when they bring this point up because if they don't, everyone who's gone on a shooting spree is a criminal.
    You can try to unravel the convenient logic, but they just yell louder and call that a win.

Page 73 of 461 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683123173 ... LastLast