Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topps Heritage Andrew Walter Auto here, need to get rid of it..

Anyone want it? Won't be too hard to trade me out of this one. LMK all

im intrested in it check my site and lmk i got other stuff not listed so if you dont see something let me know who you like and ill see what i got

I would like it too....does it book yet? I could give you a nice favre jersey or something like that for it. Let me know.

gammonut - didnt see a lot

atrain - liked the manning topps pristine RC and the topps chrome refractor and like the Cadillac rookies you have

flyshyts - didnt see much on your list sorry

craigerman - nope i cant find a book price. like the 70 Namath, but a favre jersey would be sweet.

I'd guess it's going to book right around $30-$40. I'd definitely give you the Namath for it. Joe books $50, but is slightly off-center, as you can see in the scan.

I have to check to see what Favre jersey cards I have left. I just picked up a 2001 Crown Royale Favre jersey, but that books $80, so it's probably too high to trade for the Walter. I have to see what other Favre jerseys I have at home.

I know I have a Favre 2001 Pacific Cramer's Choice jumbo game-used ball card I could trade. It books $40, and is pretty cool. I actually have two of them, so I have no problem giving one up. I'll let you know what else I have this afternoon if you don't like any of what I've listed.

Very interested. Please check my trade page and scan page. Thank you.

John

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast