Thread: All these for sale

All these for sale

Brandon Moss 2005 Topps Chrome Black Refractor RC Auto 174/200
    Felix Hernandez 2005 Bowman Auto
    Jake Peavy 2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Diamond Signings Auto (Blue Ink)
    Jeremy Bonderman 2003 Playoff Piece of the game Auto/jersey
    Dwight Evans 2005 Leather & Lumber Leather cuts Auto/jersey 29/44
    Jason Bay 2004 Topps Blue Chips Auto (Blue Ink)
    Lastings Milledge 2004 Topps Finest Auto Refractor
    Ervin Santana 2004 Bowmans Best RC Auto

Selling for Paypal

Let me know, Jordan

Felix Hernandez 2005 Bowman Auto
    Jason Bay 2004 Topps Blue Chips Auto (Blue Ink)

How much for these two. Would you be willing to send first, because of limited feedback and I have a ton of great feedback. I would only be able to send cash though. My wife doesn't know then.

clay

sorry, i state above i am selling for paypal. thanks for the reply though. if you have any anquan boldin rookies or autos i will trade for those. Let me know, Jordan

I don't sorry. Cash is just as good as paypal.

yeh i know, dont mean to be hard to deal with but i like having it in paypal. This way its easier for me to send ppl when i buy. Sorry man

I might be interested in the Santana or Milledge, let me know how much you'd need for those.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

milledge i have had about 20 ppl come to me for so im gonna hold off on that now. Santana i would need 18 paypal. Let me know

I'll pass on the Santana. There's I guy I know who'd give it to me for less.

Thanks for the time though!
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.