Thread: new to the forum

new to the forum

Hey, I'm new here and I just started collecting basketball cards again. I recenty got 2 auto cards off ebay and was wondering if I should be worried about getting cards off ebay. They're upper deck cards with the coa on the back, but i'm sure nothing is 100% safe.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Dont worry man,the cards with the COA on the back is what most of us collect,those cards you pull out of packs/boxes/and cases so theyre 100% authentic or real...let me restate it 150% real autos.Buying off ebay is good to get singles you want and thats where most of us get them from,welcome to the site.

it is the cards that have been signed in person that sometimes are fake even though they might come with a separate coa