Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Most you spent on a single card?

I was looking on ebay for single cards and was curious what was the most everybody else has spent? For the most part I only buy boxes(until recently), so the most for me would probably only be $25 for a Jackie Robinson bat.

Sorry if this has been done before.

i just started collecting again about a month ago. So far the most iv spent is about $50 for the PSA 10 Emmitt Smith Pro Set RC. But i have alot more to go on my list that will exceed that

Bought an Ichiro '93 Takara rookie for $100 in the hopes it would grade at a 9.5. It graded a 9 though and I ended up selling it for $60, boo!

I spent $100 on a Ronnie Brown 05 Upper Deck Signature Sensations Auto #04/23. The best deal I ever got was $60 for a Ronnie Brown 05 Topps Total Print Plate #1/1.

A couple years ago I bought a Garnett Topps Finest rookie graded PSA 10 for $150. Not really sure what they're going for now. Also it still has the coating on it.

Double post due to the The server is too busy at the moment message.

$3 - '04 Leaf Rookie & Stars Tiki Barber GU (#13/75) It's gold

$30 for a yao rc jersey. sometimes its not bad paying for something you like/want escpecially if the packs are $25-$50 a pack.

I've spent $200+ many times, but I think the most I've spent is $550 for a Gale Sayers PSA 8 RC.

I've sold a few cards for close to a grand though. An 02 Leaf Limited Johnny Unitas au/jsy #/5 $910 and my Lebron Kobe dual au/jsy #/10 $800.

-Josh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast