Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LTB: 2 clr swatches of every player

Hello, Im going to bump this up. Ive been gone for awhile and I didnt PM a few people back which I apologize for. I got a new job suddenly and its been hectic lol.

So im still trying to get as many multi colored swatches as I can, so please show me your cards and prices! Im only looking for multi colored swatches not multi colored dual jersey cards and not patch cards just plain multi colored swatches! Thanks everyone and I look forward to talking to you guys and making deals again.

Jason.
    Last edited by FlamesFan2428; 10-29-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Im back, sorry for not getting back to a few people. Im eager to make some deals and make some good friends in the hobby again though!

Jason.

I have a Vinny Lecavalier and a Jason Spezza I could sell you. I'll be back home on Friday, so I'll be able to get pictures for you then.

I may have other two coloured jerseys, I'll have to check.

Hidden Content Wants: Any GU net cards, GU all star jsy, Int'l jsy, Capt C jersey and patch cards. Want Top shelf Goalie Gear:Osgood (skate)!
    Hidden Content
    Stay away from Habsmtlfan aka mlthabscollector on ebay. Longueil or Varennes, Que. Thief and liar. - Fr... Barb..

bump! Always looking to make deals with the nice people on this site! :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12