Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

70 cards strong already!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See spdrmnal's Items on eBay

I might do this again, but I have to find cards to send in. So its still $6 card plus $1 for autos is that correct? Plus shipping and fees.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I might do this again, but I have to find cards to send in. So its still $6 card plus $1 for autos is that correct? Plus shipping and fees.

Correct

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I am debating.. it would make nice looking displays for my Locker Collection. Just worried about low grades since Im new to this :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I am debating.. it would make nice looking displays for my Locker Collection. Just worried about low grades since Im new to this :/

Same thing held me back, but I guess this way some of my nicer refractors will be safe and secure in the case.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Im thinking about sending pretty much my whole Locler collection minus the base taht I think are in good enough shape. I can always break them out if they dont get what I want. :( Lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (198)
    Country
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See mnwildfan1833's Items on eBay

Im thinking about sending pretty much my whole Locler collection minus the base taht I think are in good enough shape. I can always break them out if they dont get what I want. :( Lol

I did this the last time around. But I got good enough grades that I didn't need to break anything out

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

$30 for grading fees, about $7 in ship to/from BGS, and return shipping from me to you as base of $5.35 in small flat rate box, insurance, additional (see chart in post #1). Shipping to/from becket fluctuates...cheaper the more members that sign up, but higher total BV makes it go up...post back if you want to submit any...

I may do those , Im not sure yet. I would hate to drop 40 on those and get a bad grade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it the same cost to get NBA Panini Gold Standards and MLB Topps Tier 1? Since they are thicker cards?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is it the same cost to get NBA Panini Gold Standards and MLB Topps Tier 1? Since they are thicker cards?

same price for the amount per card

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast