Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation just opened a topps big game and heres what i got.

just opened a topps big game collection tin and here is what i pulled.

-julius hodge rookie autographed jersey 80/199.
    -johan petro authentic nba draft night basketball 3 color.
    -al jefferson red border 63/99
    -ben gordon base 42/179
    -david lee base 454/529

these are all for trade. im looking for charlie villinauva, julius jones, marion barber, carnell williams, matt schaub and any raptors autos.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    -julius hodge rookie autographed jersey 80/199.
    -johan petro authentic nba draft night basketball 3 color

intrested both of these .check my list and I have alot more not listed..

fly shyts the only thing i see is the chris bosh triple patch unless you have any thing eles of the players i listed. i will add alot more if ur interrested in tradeing the bosh. lmk

I'd be interested in the Lee, but I don't really have much of your wants. Check my site anyway to see if there's anything eles- the Julius Jones RC i have on there is pending. I have a couple Bosh rookies not listed, if youre interested in him.
    Thanks
    Andrew

hey andrew might be interrested in the bosh rookies. which ones are they? also do you have any shaun alexander rookies?

aah, I know I have a Bazooka Gold Bosh. Not sure on the others, they're at home. I don't think I have any alexanders, but I'll check later tonight.
    Do you know the BV (or rough BV) on the Lee?
    Thanks
    Andrew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast