Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything Must Go - Come and Get It!

Simple as that...check my site and LMK. Looking to get eBay values, but will give a discount to save myself the trouble of listing. The more you buy the more you save. Also I am not in NEED of the money...I am purely tired of collecting. So I am not desperate...so don't offer me $100.00 on an LJ auto that sells $200.00 on eBay (as an example) but I will offer a discount less then the eBay value...but I am not poor and not looking to give away the hot stuff...the lower stuff you can get at a steal, I promise. Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    the k mart auto,don't know BV,what do you want Dlvd.

I actually don't think it books...I think I traded for it at like 30 BV...I'd take $8.00 DLVD

Paypal OK.If so ya got a deal.Is scan possible.Thanx mate.

paypal is ok...didn't realize you were overseas...how much will shipping be?

do you happen to have any yaos, since I didnt see any. lmk

I like the Deng and Duhon SP Authentic Auto RCs and the Hinrich SP Authentic RC. I'd didn't see anything else Bulls related, but I'd be interested to know of anything else that you might have of them. Either way, PLMK how much you would like for those three. Thanks.

Last 2 Deng's sold for 17 and 19...I would take $15.00
    Last 2 Duhon's sold for 6 each...I would take $5.00
    Hinrich I would also take $5.00

Or take all 3 for $23.00 DLVD. LMK

04 SPX Eric Shelton #197 (#712 of 1275) (White Jersey)

Isnt this 2005 spx lmk and how much thanks

matt

yes...sorry it is SPX...I'd take $7.00 DLVD (Last 2 sold for 6 and 7...so about 9-10 each if you add in the shipping)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast