Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See BlaineAndBrianAndMJD's Items on eBay

Cool New Member--Big on Football. Big on buying

Hello. I am new to SCF. I am an escapee of BO. Was hoping to join a site where collecting was the most important part of it, not politics or those thread watchers who wait for you to bump a thread and report you right away. Not that it's a bad thing to keep things tidy, but alot of BO members seemed to be slaves to the mods. Hopefully the average age on this site is a little higher than BO, which I swear was about 14. I am 25 years old, have been collecting for atleast 15 of those years. Most of my money, time and effort is spent on Football, but I also collect Baseball and Hockey. I hope to get along with more people here and hope I find some of my buddies (and good people) from BO, as I know a few of them are part of this site. Was also recruited to go to Sideline, but this place seems very professional. I collect A TON of players in all 3 of those sports, too many to name. Someday I will put them all down, but for now, I just feel like exploring some more and then getting down to some buisiness. Here's to years of collecting and the hope I find a few more trade or buy/sell friends

Go Jags!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF... I have found SCF to be the best place for both fun, and business when it comes to trading cards.

-Robert Lewis

BANNED

Country

Excellent. Thats exactly what I was hoping for. The other big thing on BO that sucked badly, was that there was nothing stopping anyone from sabatoging the iTrader thing. I don't know if there is anything here that makes it more difficult for people to leave feedback when you never dealt with them, but I hope so. I notice there are TONS of people here, which means tons of options for cards I would buy or trade for. I hope I bring something to the table to this site, as I hope this site brings something to me. As long as people are more serious here when it calls for it, then I'm in card heaven.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF!

BANNED

Country

Thank you. I love the vet's welcoming, not hating and judging. This is a great start. Someone has already even PM'd me to try and sell me Gabberts!! I don't even have to find them, they come to me! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF!! Best site on the web!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF! I am not a fan of Blowout, either. I am a member over there just to expand my Bailey search. It is much more civilized over here. While we have our fair share of teenage members, most of them are as mature or more mature as adults (I am only 16 myself). LMK if you have any questions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to the site. Hope we can trade. Thanks< Jen
    http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast