Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Best Autographing Pens

SCF Rewards

Best Autographing Pens

I have my first opportunity upcoming to have some of my cards autographed by the player after a recent move from a very rural area to a major city with several teams. Could anyone tell me what kind of pen is the best for getting cards signed with? TIA

SCF Rewards
    Country

depends what your planing on getting signed heres a list

i would use a thin sharpie

SCF Rewards

^^^^^^^^^^^^^agree completely

make sure its thethinnest u can find

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I also agree that it depends on what you are having signed. I bring two pens when I go autograph hunting: a Sharpie black (for light items/cards) and a Sharpie silver (for dark items/cards).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tigerwoods3423's Items on eBay

Buy a multi color pack of Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers. They'll write on the glossy surfaces of current cards and they don't smudge.