Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 04 Topps M3 rookies HELP

04 Topps M3 rookies HELP

I have a sealed clear pack of I assume promos from what I can tell is Topps M3. the front card is a three panel card with Wade, Anthony and Bosh on it and the back card is elton brand.
    what is want to know is does anyone know what the middle card is.... i think it's an other 3 card panel.

I want to know so i can accurately sell or trade it

Does anyone have any idea what this could be worth?

Any help would be great!

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Topps usually randomizes their promo packs. Check the numbers on the back of the cards. If it denotes that they're promos with a "P" or "PP" or something similar, then who knows what the values are. If they're the numbers of the cards in the regular set, then they just were giving away samples of the product. They are then not technically promos even though they were packaged as promotional giveaways.

I'm now curious...were they numbered differently on the back?

i don't want to open this up, hopeing to find out if there are any really good cards in the middle. James Maybe?

I don't know...but I'd like to trade for it if possible.

can you trade me the BAP Convention cards of Wade Redden and Martin Brouduer?

How about the Redden and Brodeur for the Matrix Promo Pack.

All, I remeber from that set is that there is a three panel card of Wade/Carmelo/Lebron and thats the rarest one and that sells for around $9 on ebay and all the other ones sell for usually around $1-$3....

I sent a PM but i might have screwed it up. I was wondering if i could get the BAP Convention cards Broduer and Redden for the Topps M3 pack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast