Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

1959 Topps Football 18 card Lot

I am looking to trade or sell this 18 card lot of 1959 Topps cards. Besides a little O/C on a few, these cards are in EX-NrMt condition (with the exception of the Bill Wade). None of the images on the backs have been rubbed. The Wade has writing on the front, and what appears to be water damage.

I'd like to trade them for a hit or 2 from my 4 sport RC want list (vintage prefered), or failing that, for vintage star/semi star. Condition usually is not a big deal to me when it comes to vintage, as long as there are no rips, holes, or paper loss, and the card is valued accordingly based on condition. I will also sell if that is your preferred route.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 221/284 (76.8%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dpn1996's Items on eBay

What value do you put on these? I have a nice 82 Ronnie Lott RC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was thinking @$30 or so. Anything else from my list besides the Lott?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jereed00's Items on eBay

Is the lot still available???
    Collect VINTAGE BASEBALL (Prior to 1970 ) and former Kansas University Basketball Players that I need.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM sent

Country

lmk if they are stll available
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lot has been traded.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have some cards off your want list. The Phil Simms rookie, Tony Gonzalez rookie, John Stockton rookie, Wayne Gretzky rookie, and plenty more. For certain ones like the Gretzky rookie, I would obviously need more than some 1959 commons lol. Let me know if you have some other stuff to trade. I might be interested in trading a couple of your wants for the lot you posted.
    I am looking to trade or sell this 18 card lot of 1959 Topps cards. Besides a little O/C on a few, these cards are in EX-NrMt condition (with the exception of the Bill Wade). None of the images on the backs have been rubbed. The Wade has writing on the front, and what appears to be water damage.

I'd like to trade them for a hit or 2 from my 4 sport RC want list (vintage prefered), or failing that, for vintage star/semi star. Condition usually is not a big deal to me when it comes to vintage, as long as there are no rips, holes, or paper loss, and the card is valued accordingly based on condition. I will also sell if that is your preferred route.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks,
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wish i still had these, but i traded them a couple years ago. If there is anything else you are looking for though, plmk.

brad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

What else do you have to trade?
    I wish i still had these, but i traded them a couple years ago. If there is anything else you are looking for though, plmk.

brad