Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Are these authentic?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are these authentic?

Are these items that this guy is selling authentic?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sorens-stuff...id=p4340.l2562

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Did you see what this tard did to a Ruth Sterling jsy card.I am guessing he cut the squares into 4's giving him 16 pieces to sell in a photo piece.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BABE-RUTH-Ya...item3cc94b542f

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you see what this tard did to a Ruth Sterling jsy card.I am guessing he cut the squares into 4's giving him 16 pieces to sell in a photo piece.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BABE-RUTH-Yankees-PINSTRIPES-JERSEY-game-used-uniform-the-Babe-baseball-great-/261075194927?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc94b 542f

What a waist!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got a tiny speck of a park bench in central park where I passed gas. C'mon man.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

junk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

wow, I dont know what to say. The world trade center piece is questionable, for as far as I know, everything was taken off site and not available to the public, but I could be wrong.

Same with the Titanic pieces. But again, there are exhibits travelling around, he could of taken a piece off of one somewhere.

You know the saying.."if the price looks too good to be true...".

Abraham Lincoln piece of hair? HHHMMMMM

BANNED

Country

i would not waste my time..what a fool to cut up another brand to make a profit..now if there is a guy out there tryin to get all 25 cards his set will not be complete due to this guysbeing a fool..just my thought....waste of time and effort..