Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Texans and Dolphins Trade Rumor

According to www.profootballtalk.com, a great site for pro football news and rumors, the Dolphins and Texans are working a deal to send Ricky Williams and a 4th Rd pick to the Texans for David Carr. This would bring Ricky Williams back to Texas and allow Houston to pick up Vince Young. Thought this story was interesting. Both parties involved would do well IMO being as I don't have a dog in this fight. The smoke screen that Houston is putting up right now with guaranteeing to pick up R.Bush at #1 is 4 months before the NFL rookie combines and they still don't have a head coach. Honestly, the Texans are going to be under alot of pressure to draft Young with the homer town boy. Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See new8406's Items on eBay

What about Domanick Davis, not sure if anybody else realizes, but when he's healthy, he's a damn good RB, one of the best in the league, when healthy. Will they trade him or just bench him, like idiots?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

They are idiots if they get rid of Domanick Davis.

See arod812's Items on eBay

yeah thats what i say about davis......the same thing i said about the titans when they brought in travis henry......chris brown is a monster when he is healthy and has a decent o line

SCF Rewards

Texans also have Jonathan Wells (another up and coming RB)...trading for Ricky basically guarantees they are taking Vince with the top pick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

A backfield of Davis and Ricky would be dominant, similar to what Atlanta has in Dunn and Duckett. Davis is more of the speed back and Ricky the power house. I'd be very interested to see what Carr can do with an offensive line.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Davis is a good back. So who knows what the will do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

Just out of me wanting to hear myself talk...

I think the Texans should take Bush, then trade Davis for 1 or 2 good Olinemen, and some draft picks.

Carr is a good QB, good pocket passer. All the Texans need is a new oline and they will be a fairly strong offensive team. Especially w/Bush in the picture.