Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: whole card collection

SCF Rewards

whole card collection

I want to sell my entire card collection. I hate to do it but i dont buy them anymore and i dont have the time or space for them. I also have some comic books to. If anyone is interested in this than just write back or tell me where i can sell them. TY

do you have a list?

what does it consist of?

do you have gu and autos?

please pm me.

thanks.

SCF Rewards

You'll probably make more money if you take the time to break up the collection and sell things here and there to interested collectors. Selling the whole collection at once is easier for you, but you'll probably wind up getting less $$$$ that way.