Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Chik fil a does not belong in politics

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

idiotic article for many reasons;

1. cathy was asked a direct question. he was not trying to insert himself into politics

2. cathy said he supports traditional marriage. chick-fil-a's statement that it does not treat customers any differently is in no way a contradictory statment. cathy's statement had nothing to do with the restaurants customers

3. the writer of the article sees no problem with any company out there entering the political arena as long as they do so on one side of the fence. since chick-fil-a chose the other side, they "do not belong in politics"

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

On that note, going to Chik Fil A for lunch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

idiotic article for many reasons;

1. cathy was asked a direct question. he was not trying to insert himself into politics

2. cathy said he supports traditional marriage. chick-fil-a's statement that it does not treat customers any differently is in no way a contradictory statment. cathy's statement had nothing to do with the restaurants customers

3. the writer of the article sees no problem with any company out there entering the political arena as long as they do so on one side of the fence. since chick-fil-a chose the other side, they "do not belong in politics"

Couldn't agree more with this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

BUt you see no problem with a company violating the law?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Chick-fil-A now claims via Facebook that the restaurant treats every patron with “honor, dignity and respect – regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender”. This contradictory statement from the restaurant chain is obviously not going to carry much weight with those it has offended and those who totally disapprove of a business giving their opinion on same-sex marriage at all.

so people are against free speech?

what law was violated by Cathy, because chik fil a, didn;t do anything, nor its employees, nor its customers. I hope they sue idiots like this.

would this had happen if he would have said he was a pro lifer?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

So discrimination is now legal?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

where is the discrimination at?

and again you will find such suits filed against nearly ever large company

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

would this had happen if he would have said he was a pro lifer?

I have no problem with him being pro life. I do have a problem with him being anti-gay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I have no problem with him being pro life. I do have a problem with him being anti-gay.

can we please get over the whole "if you are against gay marriage then you are anti-gay" argument? I am against non-married people engaging in sexual activities, does that make me anti-straight as well? I am against teenagers having sex, does that make me anti-teenager?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast