Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Collector

New Collector

Hi everyone! My name is Patrick and I live in Indiana. I was a big card collector as a young child, but drifted away from the hobby almost 20 years ago. I shift my attention to jerseys, bobbleheads, and other misc. collectables. I noticed packs of the 2012 Topps Allen & Ginters set in the store last week, and that was all it took to get me back on board.

I am a big Phillies and Eagles fans, so I would like to start my collection there and expanding to favorite players after that. Up for any Phillies, Eagles, Cal Ripken, Tony Gwynn, Bo Jackson, or Mike Schmidt item.

Welcome to SCF Patrick!!! Your collection will grow tons here its a great place to expand your collection. If you need anything or help with anything just pm me or ask. Thanks for joining and enjoy. Jason.

Welcome my friend!! If your ever in need of any Mardy gilyard cards let me know :)

Hey Patrick and welcome to SCF! I know you will love it on here.
    Andrew Bailey: 197/241 not including 1/1's (81.7%); 211/438 cards including 1/1's(48.2%)

Hey Patrick!! "WELCOME" To SCF. Glad To See Another Hoosier On Here. Hope You Enjoy Your Time Spent Here & Visit The Different Forums As Far As Baseball & Ftball & There Are ALOT Of Great Traders There That Are Looking To Trade. If Ya Ever Have Any Questions Or Problems Feel Free To Give Me A Shout.

Thanks, John

Hey Patrick, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!
    RIP Buddy (2004-2016)

Welcome Patrick, I am Patrick too. I also collect Bo Jackson, CMB, I have some extra's. Also if you have any I am down for a trade. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Welsome to the site good luck on building your collection
    COLLECTING: Taylor Hall, Jordan
    Eberle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    BUCKET

Patrick, welcome to the site...Rick
    Auto Memorabilia: Hidden Content
    Recently Added: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast