Where's The Mewelde Moore Mirror Black!?

a kings ransom awaits the the one that sells it to me
    my bucket!! Hidden Content

I'm a full student and i work full time so time is not my friend..so please bare with me....Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Sup man?!?! Dont have it but, did you see the Fason Sp Authentic Auto patch w/ the Vikings horn go through?? I almost bought it, last I saw, it was at 50. Dont know what it finished at.

which one??????????? one of the 699 or the one # to 15?

I'm a full student and i work full time so time is not my friend..so please bare with me....Hidden Content

i haven't a clue man, i'm bidding on one that had 1/1 in the tittle and of course it wasn't but a pretty frickin sweet patch so i bid on that one. i think it's sad about the williamson sp they look like they used the throwback jersey instead of the new one................in other words no pretty pretty pretty patches:( all i've seen have been white and blue

This is really nice:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-SP-Authenti...QQcmdZViewItem

Btw, I have the Sp Authentic Jersey of Williamson 19/100 incoming (his number) also, if you would be interested.

yeah that is pretty frickin sweet!