Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Abortionists tells why he does it !

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shoc...-black-babies/

Confronted by a group of pro-life activists, North Carolina abortionist Ron Virmani launched into a rant about not burdening the taxpayers.
    At first, one would think he is referring to burdening the taxpayers with the cost of the abortion, but it soon becomes clear he sees the children themselves as the burden.
    “I as a taxpayer do not wish for those babies to be born, and brought up, and kill those people in Colorado,” he says.
    When the activists wearing “Jesus” shirts insist they still want the babies to be born, the man responds: “Let me see you adopt one of those ugly black babies.”
    Watch the horrifying video, below:

“His solution to crime in America, is to kill babies. His solution to welfare in America, is to kill babies. His solution to rising taxes in America, is to kill babies. His solution to stanch the flow of bitterness that fills his heart, is to kill babies. Murder is his answer to everything.”

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Whereas the pro-life solution to all that is "Make sure they're born, then leave them on the streets to fend for themselves."

Let me ask you this, if you had the means, would you adopt an unwanted black child? Any unwanted child?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, yes I would and this guy is an idiot

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Jay, good to hear and I agree wholeheartedly.

Not sure how I feel about painting all abortion doctors or pro-lifers his colour, but I'm not sure that's actually happened...yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

[QUOTE=Wickabee;11931047]Whereas the pro-life solution to all that is "Make sure they're born, then leave them on the streets to fend for themselves."

Let me ask you this, if you had the means, would you adopt an unwanted black child? Any unwanted child?[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely, As a single parent my self of my son who is 12 and have had sole custody since he was 3. If i could i most certainly would adopt another child if my finances would allow it .Balck, white , asian or hispanic ethincity would not matter. I love kids .

I was not meaning to paint all abortionists this way ,This guy just adds to the evil that is abortion.
    Last edited by INTIMADATOR2007; 08-07-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Got it.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Its funny how the people that want abortion gone, have no ideas of what to do with the now unwanted babies....... SO let me ask you anti-abortionists, if abortion is outlawed what do we do with these kids the parents do not want? What would the solution be?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Its funny how the people that want abortion gone, have no ideas of what to do with the now unwanted babies....... SO let me ask you anti-abortionists, if abortion is outlawed what do we do with these kids the parents do not want? What would the solution be?

Relax child labor laws?

Sit down, it's a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If I could add my two cents I can only take the OP's trashy website with a grain of salt. That being said abortion is morally wrong and should be outlawed. If it was outlawed I would first call for manditory sex ed. I don't care what religion the parent or child is this is something that benefits society as a whole and no one is forcing anyone to have sex with anyone against their will but that is something that everyone needs to learn about. Just like a lot of people think that drugs are immoral but I don't see anyone protesting drug education. I would also see that these conservative groups put their money where their mouth is. If you are against abortion because it hurts unborn children great. Do something to help these children and poor families.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

If I could add my two cents I can only take the OP's trashy website with a grain of salt. That being said abortion is morally wrong and should be outlawed. If it was outlawed I would first call for manditory sex ed. I don't care what religion the parent or child is this is something that benefits society as a whole and no one is forcing anyone to have sex with anyone against their will but that is something that everyone needs to learn about. Just like a lot of people think that drugs are immoral but I don't see anyone protesting drug education. I would also see that these conservative groups put their money where their mouth is. If you are against abortion because it hurts unborn children great. Do something to help these children and poor families.

Ah, the old "trashy website" argument again. You have not ever once shown an iota of inaccuracy in an article posted here from that website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast