Talking Ok I am putting a post for this Beauty 04 Spx Roethlisberger RC

Ok i have had a lot of interests in this card. Looks like the Steelers are making a run for it to the Superbowl, only got the Bronco's in the way. And i doubt the broncos are going to be able to get past the steelers stingy defense. So here is what i got for trade...i will most likely accept the best offer.

Here is the pic of the roethlisberger, just click the link.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

looks nice, what you asking for it? is my list

hahaha atrain your a was i feel tho...the broncos d line has been struggling all year...2nd least amount sacks in the leauge next to the...uh go figure Browns...= )...hmm wonder why that could be.

Khaotic- I like these:

2004 Upper Deck Finite HG Finite Fabrics #FF3-MMF Montana/E. Manning/B. Favre Triple Jersey
    2004 Leaf Limited Team Trademarks #TT-39 Roger Staubach (DUAL GAME-USED & AUTOGRAPHED
    2004 Leaf Limited Limited Threads Joe Namath (GAME-USED & AUTOGRAPHED!)

Thats ok Dave we still stop the run and we have one of the best secondaries in the league. Im not worried bring on Pittsburgh in our house Mile High magic is back

lol. Did you see that Caddy 1/1 press plate auto on scs. Yea thats my old card...pulled it with 2 other press plate autos in one pack...he traded me near $1500 worth of cards for it...

no way ill ever trade that triple gu.. probably couldnt let go of the other two for the roeth