Thread: Michael Jordan Playbook Jersey

Michael Jordan Playbook Jersey

Hey everyone, I pulled this out of a 02-03 Upper Deck pack awhile ago and have never been able to find a value on it....Beckett does not list the set and was wondering if anyone knows what the value is or even an estimate...

I found these 2 listings on Beckett.com:

2002-03 Upper Deck UD Playbook Jerseys MJH M.Jordan Gold N/A N/A
    2002-03 Upper Deck UD Playbook Jerseys MJR M.Jordan Silver N/A N/A

It doesn't help much since there's no price. Does your card have either of the numbers on the back ?

It is the MJG Gold version....I think that carries more of a premium, I think

from what i remember myself, the playbooks had a regular print run of 23

why have you sprayed the top and bottom black on the picture ? cause the edges are bad? i think they are real bad

he didnt spray anything jesus thats how the card comes

its called a playbook jersey and the card is a fold open card. why do people have to hate so much on here?

yeah the card is on Metal hinges....It is a one of a kind card because ive never seen one like it and there is no other one made like it.....If it is only limited to a print run of 23 what do you thing the price tag is??????Thanks for everyones imput

It doesn't make any differnce if it is gold or silver. That is just hobby for gold and silver for retail. I hit one of those myself back in 02/03. Got around $400 trade for it back then. Not sure if you could now or not though.