Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Scott Brown Thinks Voting Is A Liberal Conspiracy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Sorry Michael, but that is by far one of the worst articles I've ever read. No source regarding Brown, no quotes from Scott Brown, just pure opinion. It's shows much of what the site is about. No RSS feed, a Facebook widget that is compressed and looks like crap (top left) and more ads than content on the page just to start. Apparently, anyone can write for that site and actually sourcing the premise of your article is not required. It's reminds me of Harry Reid, "I know, just trust me. Don't worry about sources and facts."

The site could gain some credibility if it actually fixed some of the issues!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sorry Michael, but that is by far one of the worst articles I've ever read. No source regarding Brown, no quotes from Scott Brown, just pure opinion. It's shows much of what the site is about. No RSS feed, a Facebook widget that is compressed and looks like crap (top left) and more ads than content on the page just to start. Apparently, anyone can write for that site and actually sourcing the premise of your article is not required. It's reminds me of Harry Reid, "I know, just trust me. Don't worry about sources and facts."

So whose is the giant quote in the middle of the article? As for the rest, it is no worse than any of the stuff you link up. Or does a RSS feed suddenly make something legitimate?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry Mike 100% disagree. the facts are there and Scott brown should be voted out!
    the FACTS are there! or are you reading more tea bagger sites?
    No worse then the town hall site

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So whose is the giant quote in the middle of the article? As for the rest, it is no worse than any of the stuff you link up. Or does a RSS feed suddenly make something legitimate?

You clearly don't read any of the articles that I post up. Maybe the RSS feeds that automatically post (Michael's sites, DailyKos, etc), but not mine. I post of articles from Townhall.com, RealClear Politics, Politico, CNN and other places that actually source their facts.

No offense to ho built it, but this site Michael posts up looks like a 10 year-old built it. Sorry, but you lose credibility when 1) you site not built well and 2) riddled with more ads than content. If you can't put a little time into your website, you are probably not spending too much time editing article and researching facts. You may be the best cook in the world, but if I walk into it and their is trash on the floor and flies flying around I'm probably not going to try the food.

I saw those quotes, but didn't realize it was Scott Brown's. I thought it was Amelia Warren Tyagi, the head of Demos. I was bedazzled by the ads. It was hard to concentrate on the article.

That website reminds of the bushlies.com and other sites built by a kid in their basement and posted around the website as reputable news.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Addicting Info started as a resource to discredit all the lies and propaganda that the right-wing spreads. When I undertook the project I thought I would probably have about 100 different articles about a number of different myths, and people could sort through them at will.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/donate/

The about us. Terrible grammar and is a blog.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You clearly don't read any of the articles that I post up.

You clearly have no idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

July 27, 2012
    By Justin "Filthy Liberal Scum" Rosario

Maybe one of the writers name for the site gives us a little more info into what we are reading from the site ? And they should clear up some or a alot of the language in those articals , it might give them a little more credablity .
    Last edited by INTIMADATOR2007; 08-12-2012 at 06:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would give this article 100% Creditability.

I did my research on the issue and Scott Brown is wrong in this case. The slant from the writer is what you dislike, like any right wing tea bagger would add their slant to their own articles. Remember all is fair in love, war and politics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast