WTTF/WTB 05 BCDP Clement, McCutchen, Bruce, Pawelek and Tulowitzki, and a few autos

Just like the title says, also i need 05 BCDP autos of Eddy Martinez, Cliff Pennington, and Jacoby Ellsbury, please check my site and lmk what you want,

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    troy - i got a martinez refractor auto and a pawelek refractor and tulo refractor. i need 05 BCDP base autos and 05 TCUH autos....lmk
    james

James, not interested in the martinez parrellel need the regular for my set, i would be interested in the pawelek and tulo, only 2 autos i have is Colby Rasmus BCDP auto and a Beau Jones TCUH Refractor auto.

troy - i already have the rasmus for my set and i dont need the TCUH refractor since im doing the abse set so i doubt well get anything done for the tulo and paw. maybe next time

james