Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Leaf Certified Materials

2005 Leaf Certified Materials

I am thinking of buying a box of 2005 Leaf Certified Materials in the next couple weeks and was wondering what everyones opinions are on the product. I noticed it has a good amount of game used cards in it with atleast 1 autograph and it is only $72 at Dave and Adams. The price is a little higher than I am used to but I think it might be worth it.

2. Kronozio
    I just bought 2 boxes last week. I got 4 g/u in each box. I wasn't overly impressed but for the price, you get a decent amount of hits. The potential there is to get some good stuff but you could get a bust like I did. I posted my break in Box Break section if you wanna see what I got.

Thanks. How do the cards look? Are they nice. I want to buy a box where I can get a good amount of hits for my money(around $70 or less on the box) and be able to build the set. I don't want to buy a box of ugly looking cards because then I won't want to build that set.

I only got 3 gu's in my box, I don't think I'll be buying it again

The cards are good looking but I think it is real hit or miss on what you get in each box.

I always liked LCM, this year I think I got like 6 boxes total, they are a fun break, and I got some very nice stuff all around!! But like any box, it can be hit or miss.

Well there seems to be alot of negativity about this product. It is kind of steering me away from it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should buy for around the same price? I have probably a month until I can pay off what I owe and get a box but I am trying to get an idea of a good set to build where I can get some nice hits and the cards look nice. $75 is my max. Any help please.

Thanks to all who gave their opinions thus far.

well if you wanted to spend just a little more......05 reflections football is good.....3 gus plus 2 autos and several lower #'ed rcs

Thank you for the suggestion. I may be able to depending on how fast I can get my bills handled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast