Reviews of Recent buys of Fball Products

2001 Donruss Classics
    Very nice looking cards. I like the legends, I pulled a Y.A. Tittle didnt even know who he was... looked on the back and saw that he was a pretty good player. The cards overall are really nice... a little on the expensive side though for 2001, but there's always that chance of pulling a Vick.

2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars
    Ehh.. is all I have to say about these cards... the pictures and design on them are pretty bad, the only thing I did like was the desing of the oen GU I got, it was a Freshman Orientation Chris Weinke, the rookies were also iffy, but if you are looking to get a Vick rookie this a pretty cheap box at 42 dollars and the vick books like 50 so it would have been worth it if I did get the Vick.

2002 Press Pass JE
    Well the desing is ok on them, as always though I would try and stay away from Press Pass because they are not true rookies, but the chance of getting an auto in JE is pretty cool, it's always fun to have an auto.

2002 Playoff Honors
    WEll, I've only picked up one pack of these and fell in love, its like love at first sight. These cards are amazing, they have a pretty sweet design to them, the pack I got was from a mini-box from the local shop, I pulled in one pack a JAvon Walker RC Jsy #ed, IT was a nice card, man i wish I had the 74 bucks to get the 2 miniboxes, that's 6 GU's/autos/relics. THESE ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME.

2002 TOpps Chrome
    Ive neve bought a pack of these, but I absolutly love the refractors, they are very nice and all are #ed, currently I am trying to finish the Weekly Wrap Up Chrome Refractor set, I would highly recommend these along with any other chrome as they are very sweet cards

2003 Sage Auto:
    I've bought two packs of these and have got 2 bronze autos, not much to say except they are ok cards, I was looking for a silver auto or the one jsy per a box, the only sweet thing about the two backs were that all four of the base cards I got were 1/2750 which I thought was pretty cool, and I was happy that I got a card of Sam AIken

2003 Press Pass:
    I've only gotten one pack, as always I try to stay away from them, but I was very happy to get a McGahee as he is my fav rookie this year, the 1/1 Parrels are ok, they are nice looking cards but really dont have ne value

2003 Ultra:
    at first I really liked these cards, I thought they had a cool design, but then I got a rookie and saw it wasnt numbered, I try and stay away from sets taht dont have rookies that are numbererd becasue then you get a lot of no name rookies. all around an ok product for the price of 3.5 a pack

2003 Topps
    Nice product for the price, if you are looking for rookies of your favorite players then this is highly recommended as you will get 3-4 rookies a pack, the refractors are nice, each one numbered, I cant wait till chrome comes out because I know i will be buying some packs of those

2003 Topps All-American
    A very cool product, I love the old school design, I bought one pack a pulled a Jsy, it was my first jsy pull so i was pretty excited, I would recommend these if you are looking for the old school design

Well thats my reviews, if ne one has any questions feel free to ask

your getting some nice pulls buddy. I am so unlucky it's not even funny. I never pull anything.