Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for Hakim Warrick or Carmelo Anthony

Going through old cards and being a Syracuse fan, I found that the few cards I have of these players are the favorites I keep in my collection. Does anyone have any Autos of Hakim or Carmelo they are looking to trade? I have cards like a 120BV Tmac Autographics and some other decent autos to trade in return.

If Im going to downsize my collection, I think I should try to have cards of my favorite players in my collection. PLMK...I can add GU or inserts to my side to make trades in your favor. Thanks
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Kronozio
    i have the upper deck swwet shot rc card / 1999 hakim warrick and 0304 Skybox authgraphics rookie affirmed / 500 anthony / mcgrady

I have 2 Warrick autos........SPGU SIGnificance auto /25 and Pristine Personal ENdorsements auto /125

No autos, but I have Warricks Topps Finest Rookie Card X Fractor 79/259.

carmelo rookie auto from 03-04 skybox l.e #'d190

I can use all the cards mentioned above. What player(s) or type of cards are you guys looking for in return? plmk
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

looking for autos of similar calibre.......the SPGU is /25 doesnt book, the normal one is BV $40........PM me a list of the better autos you have and are willing to trade. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cardbuyer66
    I can use all the cards mentioned above. What player(s) or type of cards are you guys looking for in return? plmk

cards of:

haslem
    mcinnis
    nowitzki
    iverson
    gerald wallace
    pat ewing
    paul pierce
    autos

I dont need the Anthony insert, I looked it up on Ebay but dont like the way the card was designed.

I have a Patrick Ewing insert from Fleer Focus 99-2000 #'d 032/300 and a Paul Pierce Flight Club insert I could trade both for the Warrick Sweet Shot RC. PLMK if you are interested
    I collect:

Also can add in Dirk "Sharphooters" and Dirk "True Talent" inserts for the Warrick rc
    I collect:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast