Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to buy autos of....

want to buy autos of....

darryl strawberry (mets uni)
    doc gooden (mets uni)
    vince coleman

would really like to get ones that are signed on the card as opposed to on a sticker. can pay with paypal if the price is right. thanks

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Would you want a GU Mets jersey of Daryl Strawberry or just auto?

i have a starwberry auto'd ball tristar, lmk if interested and ill try to find a price
    dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

i have a 2005 SP legendary cuts daryl strawberry(mets uni) AUTO/PATCH #/25. doesnt book due to scarcity.LMK if intrested

sorry, not interested in the ball

do you have a scan of the auto/jersey and what are you looking for in return

yeah i can email it to you right now, whats ur email addy? ill check ur list after i send you the scan so you can see if you still like it.

I have this Gooden auto triple game used piece. Its numbered 4/5. Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks

that's an awesome gooden card but i'm trying to stay 10 dollars and under so i doubt i could get that one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast