Gasol GU #'d: $2
    Dual GU: $3
    ----------------------
    Total: $68

Shipping with DC: $2

Total Deliverd: 70 Paypal

Please let me know if anyone is interested in buying the lot
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. The Card Swap
    I was unable to post the picture any bigger on SCFS site. If you want me to email you the photo full sized just PM me your email address
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

hey will u sell any by themselves, i have 8 paypal for the moss auto rc, plmk thanks

I might break up the lot but not quite yet. I added cards in at low prices to sell the lot as a whole because I need $50+ by the end of the month and I thought I would try to use my card collection as a way to get the $. If the lot doesnt sell as a whole I may break it up in a few days
    I collect:

ok, i might not check the thread again so if u break it up send me a pm, thanks

I will PM you if I break it up. Thanks for the response. Mods, I think I acidentally put this in the wrong forum, sorry.
    I collect:

yeah if u decide u break them up i'm interested in the marion

McGrady was sold seperately. Looks like due to high demand for individual cards, I am going to break the lot up
    I collect:

Wish I saw this sooner I'd snapped it right up...

Anyways I'm intrested in this:

Delhomme Auto Jersey #19/50: $13
    Santana Moss Auto RC BV 40: $8
    Marion Auto: $5.50
    McGahee Auto: $5.50
    Jermaine 2 color GU: $2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast