Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Top 5 (Big Ben, Sara Underwood, Crosby, Malkin, Neal)

Here are my favorite things I have gotten over the years...Please leave comments and tell me what you think! Check back often as I will post updates!

1) Autographed was aquired at Steelers trainng camp and then got it framed! (Ben Roethlisberger)
    IMG_6741.jpg

2) Sara Jean Underwood autograph with inscription and photo of her signing the photo
    sara underwood.jpg

3) Sidney Crosby collage signed framed set
    crsoby.jpg

4) Evgeni Malkin Shadow Photo signed framed, also met him and got a nice 16x20 signed as well
    Malkin.jpg

5) James Neal: I have a crazy autographed set of him including (game used puck he gave me, player used stick, Black ice jersey, 16x20, and (2) 8x10) ***not is the photo is the 16x20 and one of the 8x10
    neal.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 09-17-2012 at 10:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Was at the Little Leauge World series and met Nomar Garciaparra and got this signed...by Jenn Brown of EPSN! I like it a lot!
    IMG_7059.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

So last saturday I went on an autograph spree and got to 5 different autograph sessions in the same day.

10:00 Am: Former Pittsburgh Panther College HOF Hugh Green: Signed mini helmet and 8x10 photo
    10:30 Am: Met Current Pittsburgh Panthers Men and Womens College Basketball teams: Signed 8x10 photo for both teams.
    1:00 PM: Ran to a local Giant Eagle Store to meet Current Steeler Doug Legursky: Signed 2 8x10 photos
    2:00 PM: Drove to a different Giant Eagle Store to meet former Steeler FRANCO HARRIS: 2 signed 8x10 photos
    3:00 PM: Drove to a local mall in hopes of catching the tailend of current Steeler Isaac Redman: Ran into him in the parking lot: Got 8x10 photo signed!

What a crazy but awesome day for autographs... Here is a few of the items i got signed!
    IMG_7158.jpgIMG_7159.jpgIMG_7153.jpgIMG_7156.jpg