Need FB card advice: Which box to buy...

I'm going to my local card shop tomorrow to buy a football box. I haven't been paying too much attention to some of the newer stuff that's come out. I'm looking to spend between $100-$125.

Any advice on what to get? Any product that you think has been really worth the money?

Thanks for any input.

2. Kronozio
    No one has any suggestion? I'm leaning towards UD Reflections, Foundations or Leaf Cert. Materials. If anyone has bought any of these, PLMK what you think.

I bought 2 boxes of Foundations about a month ago- I wasn't disappointed, but also wasn't overly impressed.

all those are like 60-80..go with SP Authentic or 2 boxes(packs) or leaf limited..chance of pulling some monster stuff out of those..

out of the ones you listed I would suggest taking a shot at LCM as that has been a very good product this year..

Stay away from Leaf Rookies & Stars..Good Luck and post the break when you get the box

see if there are any leftover 2004 boxes. Better rookie selection imo.

Contenders or SP Authentic.

Not as fun as LCM, because of all the inserts Leaf puts out, but you could pull some great stuff.

i say go with authentic, i was thinking of picking up a couple of boxes myself

I actually whimped out and just got a box of Playoff Honors ($50). I just wasn't feeling the mojo, so I decided to stay away from the pricey stuff. I'll post in the Box Break section.

Thanks for all the suggestion.