Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

feel sorry for u if u pulled that
    at least its a "1/1"

Lol....they send him sheets of stickers to sign, and they wrote "sign here" on one of them as an example. That's sweet. I bet he could get a write up in Beckett if he sent it in.

Dude If You Really Have That Card I Will Trade For It.
    Seriously

I don't understand why UD will send a roll of sticker to the player and write "SIGN HERE" on it... I mean how stupid can a person be not to know where to sign? I have seen a card like this from hockey before but it was the actual card which I guess is understandable, there is a lot of different places you could sign a card (I guess?!) but a freakin' sticker, give me a break... I guess they though the player would be smart enough to know where to sign but UD was dumb enough to actually use that sticker :P

On a different note, I had a Manu Ginobili AUTO last year out of UD Signatures and he signed it on the front AND the back... Go figure!

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast