Check out this Awesome Find, over 1 Million $$

Heres the link:

Vintage cards

Man, I would have cried if I were the first to see all those cards!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Valuable Card Collection Found in Home
    By Associated Press
    Thu Jan 19, 5:05 PM

BOSTON - Police were called to guard the condemned home of a reclusive man whose death led to the discovery of a valuable collection of vintage sports cards.

The collection, stored in 400 to 500 boxes in John F. Hessian's home in Boston's Roslindale section, included cards of such long-ago baseball stars as Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays and Roberto Clemente.

Hessian also had football and hockey cards dating to the 1940s in a collection police estimate could be worth up to $1 million, according to a report published Thursday in the Boston Herald.

"This is like Fort Knox inside," said Michael Wiseman of Aftermath Cleaning Co., which was hired to tear through piles of trash 6-feet high to reach the cards.

Hessian, 83, lived alone in the home his entire life, until a neighbor discovered him dead there on Jan. 2.

Four truckloads of the cards were removed from the house last week. Hessian also had some valuable cards stored in a safe deposit box in an unknown location.

Hessian is survived by two cousins who are left to hunt for a will or determine who inherits the card collection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! This would be the ultimate box break of my life. Why can`t I have reclusive family members who have this kind of stuff? hehe, I guess I`ll have to be that family member! :icon_wink

man why cant i ever come across something like that verry nice article keep finding these as i love to read the articles that you all find on here

chris